1) List of vacancies and potential vacancies
2) Applications – residency contract
The AEFE has created an application template for the residency posts that must be completed by all applicants. It consists of three parts:
- Form « Individual application notice » To be completed as fully as possible
- « Information Note for the applicants » - To be read
- Form « Information for the school » To complete
This file must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Individual AEFE notice signed by the applicant and approved by the school principal (signature and stamp on the back page of the notice)
- Copy of the last arrêté de promotion (official document with the obtained rank)
- Copies of the last two inspection reports
- Copy of the last administrative score (except elementary school staff who have never worked in the AEFE network)
- Curriculum Vitae and Iprof summary
- One-page handwritten cover letter
- Copy of degrees or qualifications obtained
- Copy of passport and family record
If you are accompanying your spouse or you are residing in Jordan, a proof of residency stating that you may be recruited on the school year start date (consular registration, spouse's contract, rental contract etc.).
3) Applications – local contract
4) Communication of offers
For residents, the Joint Committee (CCPLA) meets between March 6 and 10.
For local contracts, the internal recruitment committee will meet at the end of March.